|Vol 32, No 3 (2016)||A journey towards self-directed writing: a longitudinal study of undergraduate language students’ writing||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 30, No 1 (2014)||The write approach: Can R2L help at tertiary level?||Abstract PDF|
|Rosemary Wildsmith-Cromarty, Kellie Steinke|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2016)||Code meshing: Online bilingual tutoring in Higher Education||Abstract PDF|
|Thelma Thokozile Batyi|
|Vol 27, No 1 (2011)||Students’ expectations of feedback given on draft writing||Abstract PDF|
|Shena Lamb, Zach Simpson|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"